Collaborative Family Law
We are currently among the few Firms of solicitors that practice Collaborative Family Law, an innovative approach to settle family law disputes involving agreement between the parties in a mutual environment and avoids the stress, strain and the expense of the Courtroom setting.
What is Collaborative Law?
- A Structured, Creative and Principled process to resolve family law conflicts
- An approach that addresses the needs of both parties
- Resolution thought the participation of both parties and their lawyers
- Resolution with Full Disclosure
- Resolution without going to court.
Why Choose Collaborative Law?
- The Clients and their lawyers control the process
- A climate of cooperation reduces the stress that accompanies any family law dispute
- Trained lawyers assist both parties at every stage of the process
- The team can focus on settlement without the threat of going to court
- The process may be less costly and time-consuming than litigation